Recuva is a fast way to recover your lost, corrupted, or deleted files. We programmed it to be as fast as possible, especially when you're doing a basic scan.
Whether you're a busy executive, harried parent, or just running to and fro this holiday season, Recuva v 1.34 is for you.
Now, you can stop Recuva's scan at any time and still be able to recover the files it has already found. No more waiting for the entire scan to complete.
So if you're running a regular or deep scan, feel free to click Cancel while the scan's in progress. You can then review the files Recuva has found so far and proceed to recover them the usual way. If you were a bit premature in stopping the scan, simply run it again and let it finish.
The full change log is below:
- Files can now be recovered without requiring the scan to complete.
- Improvements to Thunderbird email recovery.
- Fixed bug with "Check for Updates" link.
- Fixed bug with tab stop not working after canceling scan.
- Fixed wizard options bug, which affected some languages.
- Minor bugs fixes and performance improvements.
Download now from www.piriform.com/recuva. We also suggest that you sign up for our informative, non-spam newsletter at the same URL to be informed when there's a new release of any of our products.
Thanks for reading and have a great holidays!