We've spent a lot of time in recent weeks cleaning up and improving CCleaner's interface. Little tweaks now make it a lot easier to use, and we've added functionality you've been requesting to simplify working with cookies, included and excluded items, and Registry keys.
Plus all the bug fixes and cleaning improvements you've come to expect from Piriform!
Full change log:CCleaner v2.30.1130
- Improved Firefox History cleaning to remove orphaned items.
- Improved Opera History cleaning.
- Improved Options Include/Exclude screens.
- Added manual domain adding for Cookies to keep list.
- Added time remaining to Wipe Free space.
- Added context menu to Summary Results for individual rule cleaning.
- Added context menu to Detailed Results to add file to Exclude list.
- Improved Firefox database compacting.
- Improved support for OpenOffice.
- Improved support for screen reader.
- Improved registry detection and backup support for 64-bit OSs.
- Improved Free Space wiping routines.
- Fixed bug in application detection algorithm.
- Minor GUI improvements.
Also why not sign up for our non-spam newsletter, whilst you're there, so we can update you about our latest releases.