Hot on the heals of the last Defraggler release comes v2.03. This new build has additional compatibility with Windows 7 SP1, along with a host of other improvements to make your hard drives faster!
- Added support for Windows 7 SP1.
- Improved file shuffling algorithm (allows Defraggler to move files out of the way).
- Vastly improved the speed of the file list for FAT drives.
- Faster start/stop processes for FAT drives.
- Improved support for low RAM situations.
- Drive map block size can now be updated dynamically.
- Fixed bug that could cause shutdown to fail with Freespace Defrag.
- Improved results in Search tab when 'Include non-fragmented files' is checked.
- Better support for very long non-English strings.
- Better keyboard support in the File List.
- You can now navigate tabs using Ctrl-Tab.
- Improved support for non-standard Windows colors.
- New extensions to be moved to the end of the drive are now checked by default.
- Better handling of delimiters in exclude list.
- Minor tweaks and fixes.
Download Defraggler now from www.piriform.com/defraggler