Friday, July 08, 2011
Defraggler has been updated to version 2.06. This new build improves on various features suggested by our users, as well as a few things we've been working on for a while. Enjoy! :)
- Added advanced options to schedule (timeout, idle time).
- Fragmentation calculation can now be customized.
- Improvements to file placement algorithms.
- Defraggler can now be assigned as the default defrag tool for Windows.
- Added enable/disable shell extension.
- Fixed issue that could cause df.exe to abort unexpectedly.
- Scheduler now displays the time it last ran.
- Improvements to non-English translations.
- Fixed incorrect tab-stop order in scheduler dialog.
- Added support for Kurdish language.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Download Defraggler now from www.piriform.com/defraggler