Monday, January 23, 2012
We're nearly a month into 2012, but we're already busy improving our software with new features and compatibility for Windows 8 - ready for its release in a few months time!
- Added Defrag Time Remaining.
- Improved formatting of Smart data.
- Smart data can now be copied.
- Updated support for McAfee Endpoint Encryption.
- Performance improvement on Windows 8.
- Improved accuracy of SSD detection.
- Improved unicode support for export file list.
- Fixed issued that caused the Benchmark button to disappear.
- Benchmarking info is now included in the export file list.
- Improved usability in Options dialog.
- Added Latvian language.
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks.
Download Defraggler now from www.piriform.com/defraggler
Are you on Facebook? Follow us here facebook.com/Piriform