Tuesday, January 24, 2012
We have a batch of new versions and updates this month! Speccy has been updated to version 1.15, with some extra information about Network Shares and Firewall rules. Additionally we've been working hard to fix the few remaining minor bugs you've been reporting.
- Added list of Admin Shares.
- Added Simple File Sharing detection.
- Added Firewall rules to Network.
- Improved detection of OCZ SSD drives.
- Improved detection of ATI graphics cards.
- Fixed bug on XP caused by disabled IPv6.
- Added keyboard support to the Find dialog.
- Updated hardware compatibility list.
- Minor bug fixes.
For more information on Speccy and to download visit www.piriform.com/speccy