CCleaner for Mac v1.05 includes many changes along with full support for the new updated version of OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.2. Click here to download
- Added full support for Mac OS 10.8.2.
- Added Custom Include/Exclude for files and folders.
- Improved Uninstall Tool when the Applications folder has subfolders.
- Improved stability of Repair Permissions when a USB thumb drive is present.
- Improved GUI updates during long operations.
- Improved memory management for long operations.
- Fixed bug that could cause an incorrect file count for Safari Internet Cache.
- Fixed issue with Chrome that could leave a single cookie undeleted.
- Fixed minor bug issue that could cause a crash on Mac OS 10.6.8.
- Improved stability on older Mac OS 10.5 versions.
- Lots of minor tweaks and fixes.
CCleaner for Mac supports OSX 10.5 to 10.8 along with all the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
Note: Unfortunately, the Apple sandboxing requirement introduced in July 2012 means that CCleaner is no longer being updated in the App Store. To manually update, first remove the old version of CCleaner and then install the latest version from our site.