Thursday, November 29, 2012
Speccy v1.19 is here! This release contains a number of additions to our System Information tool. We've taken on board your feedback and have added Antivirus detection, along with detection of Virtual Machines and Apple iPads.
- Added Antivirus detection.
- Added detection of Virtual Machines.
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce series 6 GPUs.
- Added detection of Apple iPads.
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility.
- Improved analysis of CPU core and bus speeds for newer AMD CPUs.
- Improved detection of Active Power Schemes.
- Improved Power Profile detection in Windows 7.
- Added Network Shares for Windows 2012 Server.
- Fixed driver version numbers for some Intel GFX cards.
- Improved vendor detection of Peripherals.
- Added simplified Chinese language.
- Minor bug fixes.
For more information on Speccy and to download visit www.piriform.com/speccy