Monday, February 18, 2013
The latest Defraggler release is ready for download! Version 2.13 includes some great additions to the scheduling tool - with an option to schedule a Quick Defrag, and the ability to set a Fragmentation Threshold to your scheduled defrag. We've also added a handy option to close Defraggler when defragmentation is finished.
- Added Quick Defrag scheduling.
- Added Fragmentation Threshold to scheduled defrag options.
- Added option to close Defraggler after defragmentation is complete.
- Added support for 3TB external drives.
- Added support for drives with allocation units greater than 4KB.
- Added support for ReFS file systems.
- Updated translations.
- GUI and usability improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.