Tuesday, March 26, 2013
This month, we're excited to announce the release of CCleaner v4.0! Along with new improved graphics and icons, major performance increases, support for new applications - Version 4.0 also includes two new tools:
Duplicate File Finder
You may not realize how many duplicate files are stored on your computer, taking up valuable hard drive space. CCleaner now includes a duplicate file finder tool, which can quickly find these files, and allow you to choose which ones to delete – freeing up more space on your PC than ever before!
System and Browser Monitoring
If you’re a CCleaner Professional user, you can now set CCleaner to run every time you shut down your browser, or you can set it to monitor your entire system in the background and detect when to Clean based on disk space that can be saved!
Huge thanks to all our users who have bought CCleaner Professional! Not only does this provide us with the resources to continue improving our great software - it allows us to invest in future products, like CCleaner Android and a new Cloud solution coming in a few weeks time!
Full release notes:
- New improved graphics and icon.
- Improved internal architecture for better performance.
- New Duplicate File Finder tool.
- New System and Browser Monitoring (Pro Version).
- Optimized and improved Registry Cleaning.
- Added cleaning for Avast Antivirus 8, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Samsung Kies and Real Player 16.
- Improved Drive Wiper performance.
- Optimized Startup item detection algorithm.
- Optimized 64-bit builds on Windows 7 and 8.
- Many performance improvements and bug fixes.
Download now from www.piriform.com/ccleaner