- CCleaner Network
- Optimizing Endpoints
- Configuring the Management Service
You can organize Endpoints in Groups in the Network Tree for display or functional purposes.
Note: If you are using Active Directory, you cannot manually specify Groups, as the Group structure mirrors your Organizational Units.
Adding a new Group:
- In the Network Tree, right-click a Network, and select Add Group.
- In the Add a new group dialog box, type a name for the Group, and then select OK.
Moving a single Endpoint to a different Group
- In the Management Console's network tree, right-click an Endpoint, point to Move to group, and then select the name of the Group.
Moving multiple Endpoints to a different group
- In the Network Tree, select a group.
- In the Group Summary Panel (right hand side), select one or more Endpoints in the Summary box.
- Right-click the selection, point to Move to group, and then select the destination group.
You can also create a temporary Group from a list of report results. For example, if you run a report listing Endpoint Agents requiring updating, you can create a temporary Group of those Endpoints so that you can easily update their Agents.