- CCleaner Network
CCleaner Network has three options you can use for scanning a Network for Endpoints. By default, all three are enabled:
- Microsoft NetBIOS service - this method uses NetBIOS to locate and query hosts
- Piriform Agent service - once you have deployed Endpoint Agents, this method will send a query to them when it scans the Network
- Active Directory service - this method uses Active Directory (if supported by the Network) to locate and query hosts
To modify which scan types CCleaner Network uses
- In the Network Tree, select the Network name.
- Select Network > Options.
- The Network scanning methods appear at the bottom of the Network tab on the Options dialog box. Make your changes, and then select OK.