Installing the Trial version takes only a few minutes.
Install and setup
- Download the installer from this link
- Run the installer and accept all the defaults.
- The Management Console will open automatically and the wizard will start.
- Select I want to install a 30 day Trial Version... and select Next.
- On the Default host tree screen, select Next.
- Select Finish.
Scan your Network
- In the Network Tree, right-click Local Network, and then select Scan for Hosts.
- Select Yes.
Define Admin credentials
- In the Network Tree, select Local Network.
- Select Network > Remote Installation.
- Select Add.
- Type the Admin name and password for your Endpoints.
- Select OK, and then select OK again.
Deploy the Endpoint Agents
- In the Network Tree, right-click Local Network, and then select Remote install agent.
- Select Yes.
- Once CCleaner Network has deployed the Agents, select OK.
That's it - CCleaner Network is now ready for you to evaluate. You can view the Health for an Endpoint right away by selecting it in the Network Tree.
- You can scan and analyze Endpoints, Groups, and Networks, but you cannot actually clean or defragment them.
- The trial is only valid for 30 days from installation.
Thanks for taking CCleaner Network for a trial run! When you're ready to purchase the full version, please contact us.