- CCleaner Network
- Endpoint Health
- Cleaning Files
- Cleaning the Registry
- Using Tools
- Using Defraggler (CCleaner Network Professional)
- Changing What the Cleaner Cleans
Typical Management Tasks
- Diagnosing Problems
- Resolving Issues
- Maintenance Tasks
- Administrative Tasks
- Updating CCleaner Network
- Adding Custom Programs to Be Cleaned
- Configuring the Management Service
Disconnecting from and Reconnecting to a Network
To disconnect from a Network:
- In the Network Tree, right-click the Network name, and then select Disconnect.
To reconnect to a Network:
- Do one of the following:
> In the Network Tree, right-click the Network name, and then select Connect.
> In the Network Tree, double-click the Network name.