CCleaner is a multifunction tool for keeping your PC safe,
secure, and fast. In this section, you'll learn how to clean your
PC, clean the Windows Registry, manage which programs start when
you start Windows, check for program updates, choose which files
and Registry entries to include or exclude when you clean your
system, and more.
- Cleaning Your PC
This section explains how to use the Analyze function to see
what can be cleaned from your PC, and how to use the Clean function
to carry it out.
- Registry cleaning
- Uninstalling programs
- Removing System Restore points
- Managing auto-starting programs
- Checking for CCleaner updates
- Including files and folders for cleaning
- Excluding files, folders, and Registry entries
- Wiping free disk space
- Finding Duplicate Files
- Discover how to find and remove duplicate files.