- Introducing CCleaner
- Cleaning Your PC
- Registry cleaning
- Uninstalling programs
- Removing System Restore points
- Managing auto-starting programs
- Checking for CCleaner updates
- Including files and folders for cleaning
- Excluding files, folders, and Registry entries
- Wiping free disk space
- Finding Duplicate Files
- CCleaner Rules
- CCleaner Settings
- CCleaner How Tos
- Advanced Usage
Working with the Summary Results pane
When you click Analyze or Run Cleaner in the Cleaner section of CCleaner, you'll see the Summary Results pane. Here, you can see an overview of files by application. You can also sort the list, search for specific items, and export the list to a text file.
An example of a Summary Results list in CCleaner.
- To sort the list, right-click anywhere in the pane, click Sort By, and then click Tree order, file size, or file count. Tree order sorts results by the Program/Category tree to the left of the results window. File size sorts results by total file size, largest to smallest. File count sorts results by the category with the most number of files to the one with the least.
- To save the list to a text file, right-click anywhere in the pane, and then click Save to text file…
- To see all files in a category (such as Safari - Cookies), right-click that category, and then click View detailed results.
- To see all files from the analysis or cleaning, right-click a blank area in the pane, and then click View detailed results. This displays the Detailed Results pane.