In release 1.15 of Defraggler, we've focused on Windows 7 support and improving the user interface.
User interface - The most obvious change is the improved appearance of the pie chart from a standard windows one into a cooler transparent one. We hope you like it!
Windows 7 - Released on October 22, and Defraggler has full support! We've got new internal optimizations that will improve your system optimization experience on this new OS!
Here's the full list of changes:
- Redesigned disk space usage pie chart.
- Windows 7 support added.
- Added Portable U3 installer support.
- Improved numerical and text validation.
- Fixed bug in automatic update checking.
- Many GUI fixes and improvements.
Download Defraggler today at www.piriform.com/defraggler. Also don't forget to sign up for the Piriform newsletter while you're there.