The big news for Defraggler v1.16 is that it now comes in a native 64-bit .EXE file. For you techy types (or those interested in the tech), this means that Defraggler will now run more efficiently, regardless of whether you're on a 32-bit version of Windows or a 64-bit version.
There's no need to worry about which version to choose - the installer will automatically install the correct version of Defraggler for your system. The result is a faster, more compatible Defraggler!
Here's the full list of changes:
- New native 64-bit EXE.
- Defrag engine improvements to take advantage of 64-bit code.
- Fixed Vista and Windows 7 repaint issue when language was changed.
- Improved moving routine for small orphaned files.
- Added support for Danish, Slovak, Chinese (Simplified) and Vietnamese languages.
- Lots of small tweaks and improvements.
Download Defraggler today at www.piriform.com/defraggler. While you're there, consider signing up for the Piriform newsletter, our spam-free way of letting you know when we've got new software and new versions of existing software.