Our developers have been working hard on CCleaner this month, now that both Firefox and Chrome are being updated on a more frequent basis. This summer release adds Firefox 6.0 support and improved customizations for our advanced users.
- Added Firefox 6.0 beta support.
- Added HTML5 Offline cache cleaning and management for Firefox.
- Added wildcard support to folders. (i.e. "Include1=PATH|%AppData%\*\|*.txt|RECURSE" or FileKey1=%AppData%\?*e|*.txt|RECURSE)
- Added convertion of custom file entry to folder when using wildcard.
- Added cleaning for Zune, BreezeBrowser Pro, FastStone Image Viewer, Notepad++ and NoteXpad.
- Improved cleaning for Real Player.
- Improved Chrome Saved Form Information and Saved Passwords cleaning.
- Improved Enabling/Disabling StartUp items.
- Improved icons detection for Uninstall screen.
- Improved drag-and-drop functionality for Include/Exclude screen.
- Improved localization support.
- Improved StartUp items discovery.
- Improved memory handling and garbage collection.
- Minor UI tweaks.
Download now from www.piriform.com/ccleaner
P.S. Are you on Facebook? Follow us here facebook.com/Piriform