The latest version of Speccy is now available and we've made some really exciting improvements.
We've added USB drive information – including capacity and file system format. We've also improved the accuracy of Speccy's temperature readings, as well as adding advanced options for starting Speccy with Windows and skipping UAC warnings.
Speccy Professional now includes scriptable parameters to export data as XML or TXT.
- Added USB storage device detection
- Improved CPU and motherboard temperature reading accuracy
- Added option to skip User Account Control warning
- Added ability to refresh Speccy data
- Added option to start Speccy with Windows
- Enhanced hard drive information to include sector and track data
- Added scriptable parameters for XML and TXT data export (Professional edition only)
- Improved network adaptor detection
- Improved debug mode notification
- Minor bug fixes and GUI improvements