Defraggler v2.17 has been released! This release sees some exciting additions to help you manage your Defrags. We’ve added a new Statistics tab which provides an overview of your Defrag history, including number of files defragged and last executed defrag.
Alongside this, we’ve added support for a host of new SSD drives and you’ll now see Defrag progress information in the tray tooltip, allowing you to keep an eye on your Analysis and Defrag.
- Added New Statistics tab
- Added Intel, Plextor, Micron and OCZ SSD optimization
- Added progress information to tray tooltip
- Improved time remaining calculation
- Enhanced Freespace Defrag procedure
- Improved memory usage
- Optimized benchmarking algorithm
- Added Indonesian translation
- Minor GUI improvements and bug fixes